THE LIGHT AHEAD
The constant drumbeat of “do more with less” is nowhere more challenging than for local and state governments and their associated agencies. Faced with declining revenues and increased immigration, combined with demands for public transportation, better education, and citizen-oriented services, what’s a conscientious leader to do? Improving IT infrastructure when everything else seems to be coming down around you might seem counter-intuitive, but it actually might be the absolute right time to consider it.
Many public sector leaders find themselves trying to cope with the new realities of the 21st century with mid-20th century technology and the staff who knows it about to retire. The systems are old, un-integrated and often unresponsive to new demands. As such, you find yourself strapped to bring new services to your citizens and take advantage of new government programs such as the American Recovery and Reinvestments Act (ARRA).
Good news is there’s a light ahead. Vignon’s experience in the public sector has allowed us to build complete approaches to modernizing IT to meet the future—a quick, responsive and cost-effective way to meet new challenges. These include:
- Best-in-class business, management and technology processes to streamline efforts and compliance
- Responsive SAP enterprise systems and custom systems specifically designed to deal with the processes and business issues related to the public sector
- Systems that identify and gather the right data and information to take advantage of and be compliant with the stimulus package and other federal programs
- The manpower to design, implement and maintain a new stable environment
- A platform upon which you can transition to a new IT environment without disruption to your constituents
When you meet with Vignon, our consultants will provide you with a gap analysis and a complete plan to move forward—no matter your budget or staffing constraints. We’ll show you a complete scenario, including timeline, budget, transition plan, training component and future plan. We’ll show you how you can offer new and better services while saving money and getting your fair share of federal programs.
Our clients have brought their legacy systems into the modern age, and now they are up and running at top speed. You can be too.